Saturday, April 24, 2010

俺様に誕生日おめでとう~

Happy Birthday To Me~

On Birthday Eve I watched Clash of The Titans 3D alone @ Eng Wah, West Mall. When I mentioned alone, I mean it. Seated in the cinema was myself, right smacked in the middle. One person. Alone. Freaky.

3D ain't as impressive as I had imagined. The tinted special glasses made the screen narrower & at least 3 shades darker; too dark for proper viewing and too heavy for my liking. The 3D effects gave me slight migraine too. -_-'''

Many thanks to all my beloved friends and relatives for your wishes, cards and gifts. It's your thought that really counts~

Purse from Jonathan















From Cousin Charleen












From my Sis

















Special Thanks to FengQi for the handmade Sankaku-kun card.














真的很有心思咧~
















希望我每天无忧无虑的,开开心心的过日子。
好多好多梦想可以赶快实现哦~ And the Celebration continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment