Tuesday, May 3, 2011

神様のお返事...

The past 1 week was really painful and the pain continues to torment me from within.

I feel so miserable, so angry, so helpless, not knowing what wrong I have done to deserve such injustice, oppression and humiliation at work. 

In private, I too realised (I've always feel it that way) that I have no one to turn to. My parents aren't that "sentimental" sort (that's how my Mum puts it) and my so-called "friends" are always "busy"... Very pathetic and lonely.

In 2 seperate readings, the Lord spoke to me.

He sends me a reminder when I'm hurt - Love others for God's sake.


















His perfect standards are unachievable by our own strength. Therefore, we rely on Him and by the power of the Holy Spirit He strengthens us from within.

The 2nd reading brought tears to my eyes.
He tells me, I am not alone.

















AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment