Tuesday, June 7, 2011

장난스런 키스 Mischievous Kiss

I'm not a K Drama fan but Kim Hyun Joong as the arrogant, charming, genius Baek Seung Jo is such a heart throb! Kyaaa ~ ~ ~















Don't you think he looks like YamaP? But trust me, Kim Hyun Joong's sooo much better looking ~ ~ ~ Kyaaa~ ~ ~



































Out of the 3 versions of "Mischievous Kiss", the Korean one is my favourite though I really like the Japanese one too~

PS: In general, the plot irritates the heck out of me! Why on earth should the girl subject herself to such angony & angst for some obnoxious guy who deserves to be punched in the face?! Girl, where's your dignity?!

PPS: まあね...Kim Hyun Joong the eye candy... Kyaaa~ ~ ~

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Never expected you to like such cheesy romance drama. Can't agree with you more, the girl threw dignity outta window when it comes to Love.. Then again, love is blind isn't it? :P

    ReplyDelete