Monday, October 31, 2011

Joanne's Wedding 22/10/2011 (PM)

Church Wedding @ Raffles Town Club

While the multi-talented Bros & Sis (worship team, emcees, urshers & all) were busy with their checks & rehearsals,
Pam and I were busy with the decor.




























Then I went to kacau the bride...












Some bridal touch-ups, you can count on me~












The Bride & the Bridesmaid - my cute little Jasmine
has grown up to be a pretty girl like Jo~












The Bridal Procession


















Forever Daddy's Little Girl~


















After receiving the Bride, Praise & Worship and Exhortation












Solemnization

























Putting on the Wedding Bands~












2nd March-in as Mr & Mrs Hoo Tun Kai~












Speech & Thanks-giving. She cried. I cried.












Photo-taking with Mr & Mrs Hoo - The pretty ladies~



























The Yandaos ~












The Beauties & The Yandaos ~ ~ ~












I was so hungry that I ate a lot and didn't take any picture of the awesome buffet lunch~ 兄弟姐妹辛苦了!

The 3 Westerners - Jian Xiong (L), Wei Li (R) & I










No comments:

Post a Comment