Saturday, December 3, 2011

Maybe... 困りますわ...

What's up with the sales vendors that I've been meeting lately?
Are they out for sales job or to sian zar bor?! Maybe both.

One called me up and told me "会いたい".

Another asked me infront of his colleague during our 2nd meeting
"我可以追你吗?", and now texted me "I want to woo you if you allow".













Maybe I'm just too 公私分明?

Maybe their ways of approach just don't work on me?

Maybe I'm just not interested?
彼らに気がないぞ、なぜ気になれるやつ来ないの?Haha~

Anyway, "Can I woo you?" is such a weird question. So wrong.
Everyone has his/ her rights to woo anyone...

So guys, if you're interested in a girl, just go after her lah!
Don't bother asking such... redundant (read: stupid) question.

You're literally forcing her to agree to something or make a commitment even before she gets to know you well!

Then you're bound to fail in getting the girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment