Wednesday, December 21, 2011

里外不是人・TMD...

I feel so miserable, so sorry, so guilty whenever I have to do such unreasonable, unethical negotiations with my vendors.

I did my homework alright?! I know the market rates and the prices their competitors are offering us.

I know my (our) vendors, always so nice & helpful to me, are doing their best to provide me (us) their best pricings.

To me, there's a bottom line to every negotiation.
人家也是做生意的啊!!!

I know I probably suck as a purchaser.

I just can't bring myself to squeeze the bit of profit, or sales commission out of the poor sales person who's trying to clinch the deal to hit his quota.

I know my boss thinks I'm naive, gullible, negative, not thinking of our benefits... WHATEVER!!!

I'm just glad that my vendors are understanding. They even turn around to console me!

But I still feel really terrible to be placed in such a difficult spot.

我又气,又难过,又委屈,又为难。。。

Glad to be on half day leave today.

No comments:

Post a Comment