Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Monday Blues

Today was a very bad day. My Boss kept making things difficult for me. Such as...


1) Reminder
Me: Irene, can you pass me your photos?
Boss: What photos?!
Me: For your India visa application. On Friday you said today submit.
Boss: I forgot! Because you never remind me!!!
Me: -_-'''

2) The Dead-line
Boss: So, when can I get it?
Me: I need to go through the stats but by today no problem
Boss: No! I don't want by 5pm and I want to make changes then you are going home!
Me: 4pm?
Boss: NO!!! Still too late!!!
Me: Then?
Boss: I want it by 1pm!!!
Me: Then why do you even ask me? Next time, please tell me straight your dateline. 1pm... So I only have 40 mins...
Boss: I tell you, you just follow and achieve!!!
Me: -_-'''

3) Fool-Prove
Boss: Have you tested the report format?
Me: Yes, all the other countries need to do is to input the data and everything including the chart will come out.
Boss: I want it to be fool proof.
Me: The other sites only need to add in data and pull the cell to copy the formula if required. Basic excel, I'm sure they know.
Boss: I want all done for them. Don't think everyone is as clever as you.
Me: This is the default format based on our site; each country definitely needs to edit a little. If more data, just need to pull the cell to copy the formula.
Boss: Pull pull pull, pull SHIT ah!
Me: -_-'''

Oh well, in fact she never fails to try making my life miserable as long as she's around in office. Sad...

1 comment: