Monday, July 26, 2010

オリ姫の結婚式~

我が家のオリ姫が結婚しちゃった!














I woke up feeling really excited & happy~ It's my Princess Olivia's Big Day today~ Had Ya Kun kaya toast & milk tea for brunch; needed that extra boost of energy to doll myself up today! ヨッシャ!!!

First the fingernails, then the toenails. Erm, the lights were dim and I wasn't even wearing open toe shoes. Why did I even bother... Haha... Anyway, I painted my nails a cutey pink~ ~ ~


















They lasted no more than 2 weeks. Yeah, I couldn't tahan any longer and finally got rid of the silly asymmetrical bangs which kept poking into my eyes. 


















For the 1st time in my life I had curls. It took me around an hour of damaging blast of hot air to fix those curls onto my head. Who knows how much mousse and hair spray I loaded onto my poor hair (>_<) ...































The wedding dinner @ Fullerton was relatively small and cozy and I was really glad to have the company of Michelle~ The other guests at our table were very nice and friendly as well. There was special mention of Mich & me. 算你有良心 ne!
 












 My Princess & her Prince Charming were stunning~














我が家のお姫様と王子様は幸せな結婚生活を送れている。めでたしめでたし。。。
And They Live Happily Ever After~

No comments:

Post a Comment