Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fear Not

Today marks my 21st day with Menloworldwide as a HR Business Partner

And I’ve been introduced to yet another challenge – The metrics records & reports.

Well, it was fun involved in company events, trainings & orientations…etc as soon as I joined my department ; the fast paced environment was pure excitement.

Meeting people from different corporate levels, from all walks of life has been interesting. I’ve met (briefly though) almost all the employees from the departments under my care and many are awesome people with great personalities.

But the onslaught of challenges soon overwhelmed me, making me feel “helpless and horrible”; at least that’s what I’m feeling at this current moment.

As I turned to the Lord during this lunch time QT, I am comforted.



















Indeed, when we “pass through the waters… through the rivers…through the fire” (the challenges coming at me one after another), feeling “helpless & horrible”, we need to remember the Lord said, “Fear not … you are Mine”. Yes, “we were never alone”…

No comments:

Post a Comment