Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jobless - Day 5: Final Before Labour Starts

It's Labour Day today.

Erm... I'm technically out of the labour force so...

Whatever lah, it's a holiday! SLACK! Yeah~ ~ ~

But no, I gotta babysit 2 big boys; one came over to learn to cook, the other came to be entertained by the one who's learning to cook...

But they got scolded by me first for being late. Tsk tsk... Made me wait for more than half an hour at JP...

Jonathan preparing Baked Pasta

















Buddy harassing my Hubby













The boys eating their pasta & soup












Then 3 of us & my Sis went Karaoke @ Clementi
It was darn lame to watch Buddy & Jonathan sing -_-'''
Oh but we forgot to take pictures ! ! !

Then Jonathan Sng joined us for dinner @ Ichiban Clementi













Bday Present from Jonathan Sng













So sweet ! ! ! Can't resist it even though I hardly wear watches... Thanks Jonathan!

And thanks so much people~ It's a fun day before I start work tomorrow!

PS: My Hubby finally decided to behave... Buddy's harassing probably did work!

No comments:

Post a Comment