Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wardrobe Packing Adventure I

Had intended to pack the Wardrobe...
But I ended up with (=_=;;;) Oh well, I saw it coming...













But I threw out a lot of stuffs, which is a good sign.
Anyway, the greatest beneficiary of all time is Sis.

Some stuffs I discovered in the Abyss of my Wardrobe...

Yeah~ 新しいパジャマが見つかった~


































The most expensive thing I've ever bought in Ikebukuro. 7000yen. Usually I only buy manga there...



































Oh Crap! It's still here?! O_o?! My worse purchase ever =_=
Think I got it to match with some witch hat for some Halloween party at Hoshien or in school or something I can't remember...
Well, 700yen at Harajuku's Body Line...

















Yeah !!! Found it !!! My fav jacket ~

















Some other super surprising findings...

CSS Tie...

















The ugly red NJ Tie...

















Oh My Gosh !!! >.<

















Kyaaa~

















I just so love & hate packing my wardrobe...
You never know what to expect...

No comments:

Post a Comment