Sunday, May 2, 2010

呪われた日!!!

Reached choir before 12pm only to realise the Voice Training was only for the Basses. I live @ Boon Lay and choir's @ Tanah Merah you know?! What the hell...






The announcement in the forum wasn't clear!!! I thought the guys were having seperate sectionals; the vocal training's for the whole choir! Maybe I'm dumb alright... Pissed off and angry with myself,
I didn't attend choir today.

Coincidentally, the Japanese almanacs on my schedule book said
先負 - Bad luck for first half of the day. (LOL~)

















Should've realised! On the way to choir at the bus stop I saw...
That's the Bad Omen!!! (Hahaha...)













And so I wandered around aimlessly (with a heavy bag & aching shoulders) at Suntech and City Link Mall till my dinner appointment in the evening. The dinner wasn't interesting either... It ended up with my friend surfing on her iphone while I browsed through magazines, in awkward slience in the cafe... -_-'''

Then at home, I had the usual boring argument with my Mum about my pathetically boring, depressing and lonely life(style).Why must she always engage me in such arguments?!

Oh what a cursed day... Lord, you must bless me leh...

No comments:

Post a Comment