Tuesday, May 4, 2010

お祝いが続いてる~

And The Celebration Continues~ 
(Usually continues for 1 - 2 months) LOLx!!!

Went Karaoke with May (and her friend Winnie)
then had dinner @ Ichiban JP last Sat. 













Dinner with WeiWei & Yemin @ NUSS Suntec Guild House today.













Care Bears from office's cleaner aunty.
I really am the office's 'Akachan' (baby) ne~













YeMin seemed to be able to read my mind...
I had wanted to get one of such Many-in-One Pen (sadly, for work)








Presents for myself using "Birthday" as excuse:

My handsome new lappy (So obvious I stole the pic from it's site) ~

















I so love the pretty lappy bag~

















《四大名捕》 Vol. 26 ~ 87 all at one shot!
The longest receipt I've ever seen, the biggest discount I've ever
received and the largest amount of $ I've ever paid one shot for comics...

















No comments:

Post a Comment