Wednesday, May 5, 2010

スケープゴートにされた!!!

This morning I received a harsh call from a manager regarding a certain on-going issue. According to this displeased manager, he only just came to know that the HR has been handling the issue way differently from what he thought the top management had promised his department months ago.

I called up my boss for clarifications. To my dismay, that woman was in total denial of all she had informed me that led to the way I handled the issue. She was even “kind enough” to console me saying she’s on good terms with that manager and will help me out blah blah blah… I wanted to slam the phone on her.














My boss is infamous for making denials and for her absent-mindedness. Intentionally or unintentionally I don't know (but choose to give her the benefit of doubt). Inevitably, I was made a Scapegoat (again?) this time round. I am so pissed off…

No comments:

Post a Comment