Thursday, May 20, 2010

またやられちゃった!!!

I ・AM・ SO・ A・N・G・R・Y!!!











My screwed up boss made me her scapegoat. Again!!!

A stupid & incorrect advice from her, and one of our expats who isn’t even a tax resident here was slapped with a S’pore income tax bill for the 1st time in his entire life.

The moment I opened the letter box and saw that P & C envelope from IRAS addressed to him, I knew I’m done. Somehow, somewhat something must have gone and is going very wrong without my knowledge.

Turned out that, my boss had asked the expat to file for income tax!!! Great… And after all the out-of-the-blue tax filing request and procedures, now he has to appeal to IRAS to have his case reviewed.

The furious expat, irritated by all the hassles flew into rage over the phone, then slammed my department and questioned our professionalism (excuse me, I’m innocent!). His angry email was then met with an irresponsible response, from my boss to ME (why me again?!).

“… … This should be your professionalism to ensure… …”

I should thank her for even acknowledging what ought to be in my profession! So, were my professional advices even consulted in the first place?! I was entirely kept out of the loop while she allowed all these crap to happen.

I did all I could to resolve the issue, apologized to and appeased a disgruntled staff and there she was, not only trying to escape from responsibilities, but wanting to push the blame to others, i.e.ME!

HR (what a disgrace!) who doesn’t even know/ have all the HR related laws & practices at the finger tips! How dare she question my professionalism! Which idiot advised a non-tax resident to file for income tax in the first place?!

あのクソババ!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment